Join us for this year’s Lenten Study, Keeping a Holy Lent. The Ash Wednesday prayer invites us to keep a holy Lent and even tells us how to keep a holy Lent. During this study, we will explore the practices mentioned in this prayer. A variety of presenters will help us understand the practice and ways we can maintain the practice far beyond the season of Lent.
- March 6 What is a holy Lent? Jerry Gallagher
- March 13 Self-examination and Repentance Heather Hotalen
- March 20 Prayer Kimberly McIrny
- March 27 Fasting and Self-denial Lynn Piver
- April 3 Reading and Meditating on Scripture Doug Fry
- April 10 Moving into Holy Week Jerry Gallagher
We hope to see you March 6 in the Gathering Room at 9:15, and we wish you a holy Lent.