Service Signup Sheets
Click the service date below to sign up for this service. Additionally, you may also call the church office and leave your name/phone number to reserve a spot. Someone will return your call with a confirmation.
When you arrive, a greeter will point you in the direction of the service. This person will also point out the Bishop and state’s guidelines for gathering in person. The notices will be posted on signs. These include:
- Gatherings are limited to 25 persons. If we reach capacity, you may be asked to watch the service online or listen from your car radio.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Using hand sanitizer (Will be made available by Holy Cross).
- Maintain six feet of social distance.
- Stay home if you or someone you have recently been in contact with have experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
- 9ft circles will be painted on the grass to designate seating areas.
- Parishioners should bring their own chairs & other comfort materials (water, umbrellas, etc.).
- Bathrooms will be limited to emergency use only.
- We are striving to develop a service that will not last more than 30-45 minutes.
- The bulletin will be made available for parishioners to print at home or pull up on their phones.